Wednesday 7 January 2015

The beginning of 2015

Wednesday 7 January 2015
Red jumpsuit from Never Fully Dressed

A little late - but this is how I celebrated the end of 2014 and welcomed 2015!




I spent my last moments of 2014 with some of my best girlfriends. We were keen to avoid spending loads and so went to an office party (a party in an office)



Me and my twin

Emily, Eli, Ali and I

Working hard...

I've always found that New Years Eve is a bit of a let down but I genuinely had so much fun - probably because of the sub at the end of the night... joking!

Anyhow, the next day we weren't feeling great so decided to hit the pub for some food. We went to The Well. Here's what I ate:

Obviously needed to start with some bread!

Roasted squash ravioli

The food was amazing... but clearly we weren't satisfied so we hit the cinema to watch The Woman in Black. It was horrible - don't watch it, potentially the most frightening film i've ever watched and on a hangover it was enough to almost make me sick!


Once we hit the 2nd I decided it was time for a serious detox, so I got out my face masks, Twin Peaks, fruit and Costa - my recipe for happiness!


Chocolates were also needed...

My latest update - yesterday I walked around Nonsuch Park, which was beautiful and then came home for some champagne with my sister.



It's been a great start to 2015 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LHD © 2014